PAYMENT TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY
Unless INDOTREK advises otherwise in its sole discretion, the below payment terms and cancellation policies will apply.
- 20% non-refundable deposit is to be made upon commitment of the tour unless booked within 45 days.
- 80% of the total tour cost to be paid 46 days prior to arrival date.
- Full payment is required 45 days prior departure or within 24 hours of confirmation if travelling within 45 days from departure. Failure to pay by the due date could be considered as a cancellation on your part and we reserve the right to impose cancellation charges as detailed below (These are default conditions unless you have a predetermined, overriding agreement with us).
- There may be additional fees required – INDOTREK will advise specifically case by case.
- Join-in tours: Each set departure tour will be guaranteed to run with a specific minimum of pax. The cut-off-date for finalizing whether or not the trip will run is 45 days prior to departure (except the Cambodia Cycle Cruise is 60 days in advance or sooner depending on the availability of the Heritage Line Cruise). Clients will need to pay a deposit of 20% upon reservation (Full payment is required on cut-off-date). If in the rare case that a tour is not able to run, clients can choose to pay a surcharge for a private trip or cancel with full-refund. Singles Joining – If you are joining a trip as a solo traveler please add the single supplement to the trip price. If you are willing to share a room please let us know and we will do our best to find someone for you to share with, we will inform you before finalizing the final payment of the trip.
- Notice of cancellation of your holiday by you once it has been confirmed must be in writing to INDOTREK. Cancellation charges will be calculated from the working date we receive written notice of cancellation. Any amendment charges that arose before the cancellation, and any deposits paid for any pre-booked items or services will still be payable.
- 22 days or more prior to arrival date: 20% deposit
- 21- 15 days prior to arrival date – 50% of the tour cost
- 14 – 8 days prior to arrival date – 75% of the tour cost
- 7 days or less prior to arrival date – 100% of tour cost
Note: Depending on specific tours and supplier cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
For some clients, INDOTREK may have alternative and separate payment and cancellation policies in place. If a separate and valid agreement is in place, then the terms outlined in the separate and valid agreement will supersede those mentioned above.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & TRAVEL PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
INDOTREK or its agents shall not be held liable for (A) any damage to, or loss of, property or injury to, or death of, persons occasioned directly or indirectly by an act or omission of any other provider, including but not limited to any defect in any aircraft, watercraft, or vehicle operated or provided by such other provider; and (B) any loss or damage due to delay, cancellation, or disruption in any manner caused by the laws, regulations, acts or failures to act, demands, orders, or interpositions of any government or any subdivision or agent thereof, or by acts of God, strikes, fire, flood, war, terrorism, insurrection, sickness, quarantine, epidemics, theft, or any other cause(s) beyond their control. Participants waive any claim against INDOTREK. For any such loss, damage, injury, or death. Participants understand that the itinerary, schedule, prices and services can alter without prior notice for any reason. Participants are solely responsible for being in sufficient health to undertake the tour and for taking all appropriate medical precautions. INDOTREK strongly advises participants to obtain medical/trip and cancellation insurance.